A delicious combination of sweet and savory, make this Low FODMAP Crostini with Roasted Grapes and Thyme for a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
- 1 low FODMAP baguette (I like Udi’s Gluten Free baguette), sliced ¼-inch thick
- Olive oil
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange baguette slices onto baking sheets. Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Bake until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes, flipping once. Let cool before topping with desired crostini toppings.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place grapes onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and top with thyme leaves.
- Stirring occasionally, roast grapes for 30 minutes or until just starting to caramelize and burst open. Season with salt. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American