This Low FODMAP Olive Tapenade recipe is a hearty olive-herb spread that’s perfect for low FODMAP bread, crackers, and more!
Olives may be one of those foods that you either love or you hate, but I LOVE olives and I love this Low FODMAP Olive Tapenade!! This very olive-y spread is delicious on low FODMAP toast, rice crackers, and more! Enjoy it as an easy appetizer or a scrumptious savory snack.
This Low FODMAP Olive Tapenade recipe is a satisfying and scrumptious spread for low FODMAP bread, veggies, fish and more!
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until everything is processed into a coarse paste
- Serve with low FODMAP bread, crackers, or cucumber slices.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mediterranean-Inspired
Keywords: spread, low FODMAP condiment,