This Low FODMAP Olive Tapenade recipe is a satisfying and scrumptious spread for low FODMAP bread, veggies, fish and more!
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until everything is processed into a coarse paste
- Serve with low FODMAP bread, crackers or cucumber slices.
- Category: Condiment
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mediterranean American