This Low FODMAP Italian Chicken and Veggies is a complete meal in one. This sheet pan meal is also gluten-free and dairy-free.
What’s not to love about a one-pan meal? This Low FODMAP Italian Chicken and Veggies is a simple sheet pan meal filled with succulent chicken, green beans, tomatoes and Italian herbs.Print
This Low FODMAP Italian Chicken and Veggies is a complete meal in one. This sheet pan meal is also gluten-free, dairy-free, and whole30-friendly.
- ½ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- 1 (20 oz.) pkg. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ lb. green beans, trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, dried oregano, and basil. Place chicken in a gallon zip-top bag and add half of the dressing. Seal the bag, toss to mix and set aside.
- In a second gallon zip-top bag, add halved tomatoes, trimmed green beans and the remaining half of the dressing. Seal and toss to coat.
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding remaining chicken marinade, and place on baking sheet. Add veggies with marinade onto the baking sheet and arrange everything into a single, even layer. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked and veggies are fork-tender. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Balsamic Vinegar: The low FODMAP serving size for balsamic vinegar is 1 Tbsp. or 21 grams.
Cherry Tomatoes: The low FODMAP serving size is 5 cherry tomatoes or 75 grams.
Green Beans: The low FODMAP serving size for green beans is 15 beans or 75 grams.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: sheet pan meal, chicken, veggies, paleo