Looking for a quick and flavorful lunch?! Try a Low FODMAP Buffalo Chicken Wrap!
I love just about anything with buffalo sauce – especially when it’s tossed with chicken and wrapped up with fresh tomatoes and crunchy romaine, like in this Low FODMAP Buffalo Chicken Wrap! The perfect, easy lunch! Nom!!
Low FODMAP notes
In this section, I share information for certain ingredients that are either frequently asked about or that have suggested serving sizes to remain low FODMAP. We each have unique tolerance levels and nutritional needs. Please listen to your body (and if possible, work with a FODMAP-trained dietitian) to determine what is best for you. For more low FODMAP serving size info, please refer to the Monash FODMAP app and FODMAP Friendly website or app.
Cheddar cheese is a low-lactose cheese. A low FODMAP serving is 2 slices or 40 grams.
Common tomatoes (fresh) are a FODMAP free food. Enjoy according to your appetite.
Lettuce: Iceberg, butter, and red coral lettuce contain only trace amounts of FODMAPs. Enjoy according to your appetite. Romaine is also low FODMAP – the recommended serving is up to 2 cups or 75 grams.
Mayonnaise is low FODMAP in servings of 2 tablespoons or 40 grams. Double-check ingredients and choose products without high FODMAP ingredients like onion or garlic.
Looking for a quick and flavorful lunch?! Try a Low FODMAP Buffalo Chicken Wrap! This easy recipe is gluten-free and easily modified to be dairy-free, too!
- 3 tablespoons low FODMAP buffalo sauce
- ⅔ cup diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 brown rice tortilla wraps (such as Food for Life)
- ½ cup chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup diced common tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Quick Low FODMAP “Ranch”
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- In a small bowl, toss together low FODMAP buffalo sauce with chicken.
- Divide chicken between wraps. Top each with half of the romaine, tomatoes, and cheese. Roll up.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, white vinegar, and dill. Serve with wraps.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American