Looking for a quick and flavorful lunch?! Try a Low FODMAP Buffalo Chicken Wrap! This easy recipe is gluten-free and easily modified to be dairy-free, too!
- 3 tablespoons low FODMAP buffalo sauce
- ⅔ cup diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 brown rice tortilla wraps (such as Food for Life)
- ½ cup chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup diced common tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Quick Low FODMAP “Ranch”
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- In a small bowl, toss together low FODMAP buffalo sauce with chicken.
- Divide chicken between wraps. Top each with half of the romaine, tomatoes, and cheese. Roll up.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, white vinegar, and dill. Serve with wraps.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American