Whole-grain brown rice pasta meets fresh and flavorful ingredients in this quick and easy Low FODMAP Caprese Pasta Salad recipe. Make this simple low FODMAP salad with just 7 ingredients in about 30 minutes.
- 12 ounces brown rice spaghetti
- ⅓ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low FODMAP Italian seasoning (I use Simply Organic Italian Seasoning – an onion/garlic-free option – or make my own)
- Salt and pepper
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup sliced basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse. Transfer cooked pasta to a large bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Italian seasoning. Adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Toss cooked pasta with dressing, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
- Serve pasta salad slightly warm. Or, chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and serve cold.
Low FODMAP Serving: One serving of this recipe uses low FODMAP amounts of ingredients. Please refer to the Monash FODMAP App for specific ingredient information.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Italian-inspired
Keywords: low FODMAP pasta, summer,