Low FODMAP Sushi Bowls are filled with brown rice, smoked salmon, nori, and low FODMAP veggies. Easy to toss together quickly, enjoy this on a busy night instead of takeout.
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 5 oz. smoked salmon, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- ½ avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1 nori sheet, sliced
- 2 tsp. wasabi powder
- 1 tsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Low sodium soy sauce (or tamari sauce for gluten-free)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together rice vinegar and sugar. Add brown rice and toss to coat. Divide rice among four bowls.
- Top each bowl with ¼ each: salmon, cucumber, carrot, avocado, and nori. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together wasabi and water until paste forms. Add mayonnaise and stir until well combined. Drizzle over bowls. Top with sesame seeds and serve with tamari.
Avocado: A low FODMAP serving is ⅛ avocado or 20 grams.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Japanese American