Gluten-free, paleo and whole30-friendly, this Low FODMAP Steak and Potatoes Sheet Pan Meal is a savory and satisfying meal-in-one.
- 1 ½ lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 ½ lb. top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsp. low FODMAP chive butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, peppers, steak and olive oil. Evenly distribute mixture onto the lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until steak is done and potatoes are fork-tender. Serve with chive butter.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American