Low FODMAP Spinach Salad with Strawberries features a balsamic vinaigrette, crunchy pecans, and optional feta cheese.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 16 medium strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ¼ cup pecan halves
- 2 oz. feta cheese, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add spinach and toss to coat.
- Add strawberries, pecans, and optional feta. Toss to mix and serve.
Balsamic Vinegar: A low FODMAP serving is 1 Tbsp. or 21 grams.
Spinach: A low FODMAP serving is 1 cup or 38 grams.
Pecans: A low FODMAP serving is 10 halves or 20 grams.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Side dish, plant-based,