This Low FODMAP Spicy Roasted Broccoli recipe is an easy side dish. Pair this broccoli with grilled chicken, steak, or your favorite protein food
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss broccoli florets with olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce and red pepper flakes.
- Serve warm.
Low FODMAP Serving: One serving (approximately ¾ cup) of this recipe contains low FODMAP amounts of ingredients. Individual tolerance may vary. For more information on specific ingredients, please refer to the Monash FODMAP App or check out the “FODMAP Notes” section (above the recipe).
Broccoli can be low FODMAP, depending on the part and serving size. Florets (or the darker green heads) are lower in FODMAPs than the stems (the lighter green part). Whole broccoli (a mixture of florets and stems) and broccoli florets are low FODMAP in servings of ¾ cup or 75 grams.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American