Easy, gluten-free, and ready in 25 minutes, this Low FODMAP Shrimp & Green Beans is one of my favorite simple skillet suppers!
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 3/4 lb. green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 lb. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Sea salt, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add green beans and stir-fry until tender-crisp, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To now empty pan, add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes per side, until almost done. Add green beans, tamari, and red pepper flakes. Stir and cook until shrimp are done. Season with salt, to taste. Serve.
Green Beans: A low FODMAP serving is 15 beans (or up to 75 grams).
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Asian-Inspired