A flavorful four ingredient main dish, this Low FODMAP Salmon with Rosemary and Chives is delicious and packed with heart-healthy omega-3’s.
- 1 ¼ lb. salmon with skin, sliced into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. dried chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon pieces on baking sheet, skin side down. Dividing evenly, top salmon pieces with olive oil, rosemary, and chives.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American