With flaky salmon, roasted broccoli, and tender-crisp carrots, this Low FODMAP Salmon, Broccoli, and Carrots is one of my go-to quick and easy supper meals.
- 1 lb. salmon, sliced into four pieces
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil (or other cooking oil)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium tamari, optional
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place salmon pieces, skin side down, on the center of a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together olive oil, broccoli florets, and baby carrots. Arrange in an even layer around salmon pieces on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is flaky and carrots are just fork tender.
- Drizzle veggies and salmon with optional tamari and season to taste with salt. Serve warm.
Broccoli: A low FODMAP serving is 1 cup or 90 grams
Paleo: Omit tamari or try coconut aminos, if tolerated.
Keywords: salmon, sheet pan meal, fish,