Add a boost of umami to pasta and pizza with these easy, Low FODMAP Roasted Tomatoes. Just three simple ingredients – cherry tomatoes, garlic olive oil and sea salt!
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss cherry tomato halves with olive oil and spread evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast until skins are wrinkled and slightly caramelized; about 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and serve warm.
Cherry Tomatoes: A low FODMAP serving is 4 cherry tomatoes or 68 grams.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian American