Add plant-based flavor to pasta, sandwiches, and more with this Low FODMAP Pesto. It’s made with fresh herbs, lemon, and garlic-infused oil.
- 1 ½ cups fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup fresh chives
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- Sea salt or kosher salt
- Place basil, chives, pine nuts, and lemon juice in a food processor. Process until roughly chopped.
- Continue to process slowly adding olive oil until desired consistency is achieved. Season with salt.
- Use after preparing. Or, freeze in ice cube trays until solid and transfer to a zip-top bag for use within three months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Italian