This 3-ingredient Low FODMAP Maple Mustard Salmon is ready in 20 minutes and packed with heart-healthy omega-3’s.
- ¼ cup whole-grain Dijon mustard, such as Maille Old-Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 pound salmon, cut into four pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together grainy mustard and maple syrup. Place salmon pieces on a foil-lined pan. Divide maple-mustard mixture between pieces and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just cooked throughout, flaking easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American