Ready in 20 minutes, Low FODMAP Maple Mustard Salmon is not only quick and delicious, but it’s gluten-free and packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fats!
- ¼ cup grainy mustard
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into four pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together grainy mustard and maple syrup. Place salmon pieces on foil-lined pan. Divide maple mustard mixture between pieces and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just cooked throughout, flaking easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American