Ready in 10 minutes, this Low FODMAP Maple Dijon Shrimp is a quick, sweet and savory twist on plain shrimp.
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
Optional garnish: Minced chives
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup and Dijon mustard. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add shrimp and cook for 1 minute and flip. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add sauce and stir occasionally. Cook until shrimp are done and sauce is hot.
- Serve warm topped with optional chives.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Seafood, entree,