Low FODMAP Ketchup – the family-favorite condiment is made without FODMAPs and sugar! Perfect for french fries, burgers and more!
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- ⅛ tsp. allspice
- ⅛ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. ginger
- ⅛ tsp. salt, optional
- Maple syrup, to taste, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve or store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Category: Condiment
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dip, sauce, no added sugar,