Thick, creamy and oh-so-yummy, this Low FODMAP Instant Pot Polenta not only tastes great but also only takes minutes to make! It’s naturally gluten-free and made from whole grain corn.
- 1 cup dry polenta
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- Minced chives, optional
- Select the “Saute” setting on the Instant Pot. Add polenta, water, and salt. Whisk until well combined and bring mixture to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Whisk again before placing the lid on top of Instant Pot. Secure lid and set the vent to “Sealing”.
- Select the “Multigrain” setting on the Instant Pot. Adjust time to 10 minutes on “High Pressure” and cook. After cooking, manually release pressure by carefully switching the vent to “Venting”. Remove lid and whisk polenta until creamy.
- Add butter and olive oil. Stir until butter is melted. Garnish with optional chives and serve warm.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: Pressure cooker, corn, side,