This simple Low FODMAP Garlic Mushroom Pasta recipe incorporates garlic-infused olive oil and (low FODMAP) oyster mushrooms for one delectable dish!
- 8 ounces brown rice fettuccine
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 (3.5-ounce) packages oyster mushrooms, trimmed and sliced (about 2 cups total)
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Snipped fresh chives, optional
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Once done, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender. Remove mushrooms from heat until pasta is done.
- Add the cooked pasta, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, and olive oil to the cooked mushrooms. Return skillet to medium heat, stirring until the butter is melted and everything is hot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm topped with optional snipped chives
Oyster Mushrooms: A low FODMAP serving is 1 cup or 75 grams. Oyster mushrooms are currently the only type of mushroom that is currently considered low FODMAP.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Pasta, gluten-free, mushrooms