Low FODMAP Dark Chocolate Blueberry Mac Nut Clusters. Enough said. 🙂
- ¾ cup (120 grams) dark chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup fresh blueberries, washed and dried
- Sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to melt in 10-second increments until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, toss together macadamia nuts and blueberries. Drop a spoonful into the chocolate mixture and toss to coat. Using a fork, remove the coated nut and berry mixture, gently shaking off excess chocolate and place on wax paper. Repeat until all of the nuts and berries have been coated.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until chocolate has hardened.
- Serve cold.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American