Crunchy and gluten-free, these 3-ingredient Low FODMAP Chicken Tenders are AH-mazing! Make these kid-friendly tenders even better with some creamy maple mustard. DE-licious!
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plain whole-grain corn cereal (like Corn Chex or cornflakes)
- 1 (12 oz.) package chicken tenderloins (or chicken breast, cut into strips)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl. Place corn cereal in a ziptop bag and finely crush with a rolling pin. Pour crushed corn cereal onto a plate.
- Dip each chicken tender into egg and roll in corn cereal to coat. Place on baking sheet and repeat. Discard any remaining corn cereal.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked throughout, flipping halfway through. Serve warm.
Corn Flour: As a cereal flour ingredient, corn flour is low FODMAP in ⅔ cup or 100-gram servings. This is further discussed in the narrative above the recipe.
Cornflakes: A low FODMAP serving (in the US) is a ½ cup or 15 grams.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low FODMAP, Chicken nuggets, gluten free,