Transform the classic appetizer into a mealtime favorite with this Low FODMAP Bruschetta Pizza with Chicken. Gluten-free and full of flavor, this will quickly become a family-favorite recipe!
- 1 low FODMAP pizza crust (like Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust)
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- ½ cup diced cooked chicken
- ½ cup roasted tomatoes (or 1 Roma tomato, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon thick balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pizza crust on an oven-safe pan. Top with olive oil and spread evenly over crust with the back of a spoon. Cover with mozzarella slices. Then, top with cooked chicken and tomatoes.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with fresh basil. Serve warm.
Dairy Free: I substitute Daiya Mozzarella-style Shreds. To my knowledge, this product has not been tested for FODMAP content and may not be tolerated by everyone.
Balsamic Vinegar: A low FODMAP serving is 1 Tbsp. or 21 grams.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian