Loaded with veggies, bacon, and eggs, this Low FODMAP Breakfast Pizza is a delicious way to start your day or enjoy it as a quick, 20-minute weeknight meal! It’s also gluten-free.
- 1 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced green pepper
- ¼ cup diced Roma tomato
- ¼ cup crumbled cooked bacon (about 2–3 slices)
- 4 large eggs
- Chopped parsley or chives, optional
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Place frozen pizza crust on a pizza pan. Top with mozzarella, red pepper, green pepper, tomato, and bacon, distributing evenly. Create four wells in toppings and crack an egg into each.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked. Garnish with optional parsley or chives, slice and serve warm.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American