This 5-ingredient Low FODMAP BLT Pasta Salad combines whole grain pasta, crunchy lettuce, sweet cherry tomatoes, a sprinkle of bacon, and Fody Foods Garden Herb dressing.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice pasta, drained and cooled
- 2 cups chopped lettuce (romaine, iceberg, or other crunchy variety)
- ½ cup (about 10–12 small) quartered cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- ⅓ cup FODY Foods Garden Herb Dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked pasta, lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon. Add dressing and stir until everything is well coated. Add more dressing, if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.
- To make ahead, prep ingredients and store separately in the refrigerator for up to a day. Toss ingredients together immediately before serving.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: side salad, side dish, gluten-free, pasta salad