Low FODMAP Arugula Salad with Grapes is filled with peppery arugula, succulent red grapes, crunchy walnuts, and a balsamic Dijon vinaigrette.
- ¼ cup chives
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) bag arugula
- 1 ½ cups halved seedless red grapes
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- Place chives, olive oil, dijon and balsamic vinegar in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large bowl, place arugula, grape halves, and walnut pieces. Add dressing and toss.
Storage: Store the prepared dressing and salad ingredients separately in the fridge for use within 2-3 days.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American, Low FODMAP
Keywords: spring salad, Easter, holiday salad, dressing,