My go-to low FODMAP breakfast is an egg scramble filled with roasted potatoes, leafy greens, and turkey sausage crumbles. With a little prep work, you can have a satisfying morning meal in less than 10.
- 2 teaspoons butter (I use ghee)
- ¼ cup cooked Low FODMAP Breakfast Sausage crumbles (instead of patties)
- ½ cup leftover Low FODMAP Roasted Potatoes
- 1 cup low FODMAP leafy greens, like spinach, kale, collard greens, or Swiss chard
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
Optional seasonings: Dill, chives, red pepper flakes,
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage crumbles and potatoes. Cook 3-5 minutes or until warm.
- Add leafy greens and cook 2-3 minutes or until the greens are just starting to wilt.
- Add eggs. Using a silicone (heat-resistant) spatula, scramble the eggs into the potato mixture. Once the eggs are cooked, about 1-2 minutes, remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Scramble, eggs,