9-ingredient Low FODMAP Spicy Cilantro-Lime Turkey Salad is an easy protein-packed meal ready in about 20 minutes. Serve it with or without rice.
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (I use 93% lean)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (or to taste)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion tops (green parts only)
- 8–12 lettuce leaves (I used butter lettuce)
Other Serving Suggestions: Cooked rice, carrot matchsticks
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add turkey and cook, breaking into crumbles, until the edges are brown and the inside is no longer pink.
- Add red bell pepper and continue to cook until soft.
- Stir in lime juice, sriracha, and fish sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes to allow for some of the liquid to evaporate. Remove from heat.
- Add in cilantro and green onion tops (green parts only). Stir to mix.
- Serve warm on top of lettuce leaves. Top with optional carrot matchsticks and/or cooked rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Lao-inspired
Keywords: Thai, main dish, gluten-free, no sugar added,