A light and refreshing side dish, this Low FODMAP Tomato Salad with Cucumbers is a great way to use freshly-picked produce.
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 16 large cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, drained and chopped
Optional garnishes: ¼ cup feta cheese; additional fresh dill
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, dill, sugar, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives. Add dressing and stir to mix.
- Serve topped with optional feta and additional dill.
Low FODMAP Serving: One serving (1/8th recipe) should be low FODMAP based on ingredients. For more information on specific ingredients, please check out the “low FODMAP notes” section (in the post above the recipe) or refer to the Monash FODMAP app.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tomato salad, low FODMAP side dish, summer salad,