With just three ingredients, this fun family-friendly Low FODMAP Toad in a Hole is an easy weekday breakfast or a scrumptious Sunday brunch.
- 2 slices low FODMAP bread
- 2 tsp. butter (or olive oil)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut a 2 to 3-inch hole in the middle of each slice of bread. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bread and crack an egg into each hole. Cook 2 minutes until the bottom of the bread is lightly browned and eggs are starting to set. Flip and cook until eggs are cooked. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Low FODMAP Bread: I like Udi’s Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American