This tender and juicy low FODMAP tandoori chicken is an easy low FODMAP chicken recipe filled with all kinds of Indian-inspired flavors! It’s also gluten-free and dairy-free.
- ½ cup canned coconut milk (I use full-fat)
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. ground paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 (1.25 lb.) pkg boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Whisk together coconut milk, olive oil, paprika, salt, coriander, cumin, ginger, turmeric, and optional cayenne pepper. Add chicken and stir to mix. Cover and place in refrigerator. Ideally, marinate for 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill or broiler. Remove chicken, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill chicken until cooked. Serve warm with lime wedges.
Canned coconut milk: A low FODMAP serving of canned coconut milk is ¼ cup or 60 grams.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: dairy-free, low FODMAP, chicken, grilled, marinade