- 1 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (about ¼ lime)
- 1 (5-ounce) can boneless, skinless salmon, drained (like Chicken of the Sea)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion tops (green parts only)
- 2 slices low FODMAP bread (I used certified low FODMAP Schär Deli-Style Seeded)
Optional Toppings: Thinly sliced cucumber, carrot matchsticks, and/or lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha, and lime juice. Add salmon and green onion tops. Stir until salmon is coated and everything is well-mixed.
- Spread the salmon salad onto one slice of bread. Add optional toppings and top with remaining slice of bread.
- Cut in half or serve whole.
Low FODMAP Serving: One serving of this recipe uses low FODMAP amounts of ingredients. Product ingredients vary. Double-check ingredients and avoid products containing high FODMAP ingredients until tolerance is known. For specific ingredient information, please check out the “Low FODMAP Notes” section of the blog post or refer to your Monash FODMAP app.
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Japanese-inspired, American
Keywords: canned salmon, summer, spring,