Whether it’s an easy weeknight meal or simple stay-at-home date night supper, this Low FODMAP Spicy Lemon Pasta with Shrimp recipe is delicious! And, it just happens to be gluten-free!
- 1 (8 oz.) box gluten-free linguini (like Ancient Harvest® Supergrain Pasta™ Linguine)
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter (or ghee), divided
- 1 ¼ pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon low FODMAP Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups spinach
- ½ lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoon parsley or chives, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the gluten-free pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, toss with a little olive oil to prevent sticking, and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Add the shrimp and cook until the shrimp start to turn pink; flipping once. Once the shrimp are almost cooked, stir in the Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the cooked pasta to the shrimp and spinach mixture. Add the remaining 3 tablespoons butter; stir until the butter is melted and everything is well mixed.
- Top with lemon juice, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper. Serve warm.
Spinach: A low FODMAP serving is 1 ½ cup or 75 grams.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pasta, gluten-free, shrimp, low FODMAP recipe