Boring breakfast be gone with these Low FODMAP Smoked Salmon and Spinach Frittata Cups. Filled with fresh dill, lemon, and salmon, these flavorful egg muffins are anything but boring!
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 4 oz. smoked salmon, flaked into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill. Set aside.
- Line a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Distribute salmon and spinach evenly into muffin tins. Top with egg mixture.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until egg is set. Serve warm.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: eggs, brunch, salmon, paleo,