These 5-ingredient Low FODMAP Smoked Salmon and Spinach Frittata Cups are full of low FODMAP flavor and ready in about 30 minutes. Serve for breakfast, brunch, or a protein-packed snack.
- 10 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill (or 1½ teaspoons dried dill)
- 1 cup packed spinach, chopped
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (made with low FODMAP ingredients), flaked into bite-sized pieces (about 1 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill. I like to do this in a quart-size glass measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Distribute the spinach and then the salmon evenly into the prepared muffin tin cups. Add the egg mixture, dividing evenly between the cups (about halfway full).
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the eggs are set. Remove from the oven and cool slightly before serving.
- Serve warm.
Storage: Refrigerate in an airtight container for use within four days. Reheat in a microwave for about 20 seconds, or until warm.
Low FODMAP Serving: One serving (up to 3 muffins) of this recipe contains low FODMAP amounts of ingredients. Individual tolerance may vary. For more information on specific ingredients, please refer to the Monash FODMAP App or check out the “FODMAP Notes” section (above the recipe).
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: eggs, brunch, salmon