Just three ingredients and ready in no time, this Low FODMAP Raspberry Chia Jam is an easy and nutritious way to add real food flavor to Low FODMAP toast.
- 40 grams raspberries (about 10 raspberries)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, optional (or add more to taste)
- In a small bowl, mash raspberries with a fork until jam-like consistency forms.
- Stir in chia seeds and add maple syrup (adjusting to taste preferences).
- Serve, or let sit 10 minutes to allow time for chia seeds to soften before serving.
Low FODMAP Serving: One serving of this recipe uses low FODMAP amounts of ingredients. For more information on specific ingredients, please refer to the Monash FODMAP app or check out the “Low FODMAP Notes” section in the blog post (above the recipe).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Spread
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Plant-based, fruit, chia seeds, fruit spread