With fresh tomatoes, cucumber, and lots of herbs, this gluten-free Low FODMAP Quinoa Tabbouleh is filled with fresh, Mediterranean-inspired flavor.
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- ½ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups leftover cooked quinoa
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped (about ⅔ cups)
- 1 package fresh mint, stems removed and leaves chopped (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup Feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, zest, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint, and chives. Top with dressing and mix to coat. Serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Mediterranean