With fresh tomatoes, cucumber, and lots of herbs, this gluten-free Low FODMAP Quinoa Tabbouleh is filled with fresh, Mediterranean-inspired flavor.
- 3 cups leftover cooked quinoa
- ⅓ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice + 1 teaspoon lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes (about 3 small)
- 1 cup diced cucumber (about ½ cucumber)
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup halved kalamata olives
- If not already prepared, cook quinoa according to package instructions. One cup dry quinoa generally yields 3 cups cooked. Transfer cooked quinoa to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together garlic-infused oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- To the large mixing bowl with the cooked quinoa, add the tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint, and lemon vinaigrette. Add optional feta and olives. Stir to mix.
- Serve after preparing. Or, cover and refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Mediterranean