Low FODMAP Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips are full of fall flavor and perfect for a FODMAP-friendly dessert, snack, or breakfast on-the-go.
- 2 cups low FODMAP gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup extra light tasting olive oil (or other oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin or fill with muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together maple syrup, extra-light tasting olive oil, eggs, and pumpkin puree. Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Stir until just mixed. Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips. Divide batter into muffin tins and sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from tin and allow muffins to cool completely on a cooling rack.
Keywords: pumpkin, gluten-free, dairy-free