Low FODMAP Pumpkin Cookies – A fall-inspired sweet treat with just a hint of pumpkin and vanilla.
- 2 ½ cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups sugar + extra
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a mixer, beat together butter and sugar. Add vanilla, egg, and pumpkin puree and continue to beat until well combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue to mix on low. Once mixed, refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and roll into sugar. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and gently press.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan for 2-3 minutes before moving to rack to cool completely.
Pumpkin Puree: A low FODMAP serving is ½ cup or 60 grams
- Prep Time: 50 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American