This satisfying one-skillet Low FODMAP Pork Paella is made with 10 flavor-packed ingredients in just 30 minutes – perfect for an easy weeknight meal!
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds boneless pork loin, sliced thinly into bite-sized strips
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups quick cooking brown rice
- 1 ½ cup low FODMAP broth (I use Fody’s Low FODMAP Vegetable Broth)
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ cup sliced green onion tops (green parts only)
Optional garnishes: lemon wedges, red pepper flakes
- Heat garlic-infused olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add strips of boneless pork loin and cook until almost done, about 8 minutes. Stir in diced red bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes more.
- To the skillet, add brown rice, broth, diced tomatoes, paprika, turmeric, and thyme. Stir to mix. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cover and stirring occasionally, continue to simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is almost completely absorbed.
- Stir green onion tops (green parts only) into the paella mixture. Serve warm with optional garnishes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Spanish-inspired
Keywords: one-skillet, pork, dairy-free, winter, fall,