This satisfying one-skillet Low FODMAP Pork Paella is made with 10 flavor-packed ingredients in just 30 minutes – perfect for an easy weeknight meal!
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. Smithfield Prime Boneless Fresh Pork Loin, sliced thinly into bite-sized strips
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups quick cooking brown rice
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ cup diced green onions, green parts only
- Red pepper flakes
- Lemon wedges
- Heat garlic-infused olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add strips of Smithfield Prime Boneless Fresh Pork Loin and cook until almost done, about 8 minutes. Stir in diced red bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes more.
- To the skillet, add brown rice, broth, diced tomatoes, paprika, turmeric, and thyme. Stir to mix. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cover and stirring occasionally, continue to simmer for 5 more minutes or until liquid is almost completely absorbed.
- Stir green onions into the paella mixture with a fork. Serve warm topped with optional garnishes.
Chicken Broth: Use broth without onion or garlic for low FODMAP. Click here for my slow cooker broth recipe.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: one-skillet, gluten-free, pork, dairy-free