With only five flavor-packed ingredients, these Low FODMAP Pesto Turkey Meatballs are delicious and versatile. Serve with pasta or veggies for an easy meal.
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh chives
- 2 lb. ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place lemon juice, zest, olive oil, basil and chives in a blender. Blend until almost smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey and pesto mixture. Form mixture into balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until done. Serve warm.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian American