Wake up your taste buds with this spicy, Afro-Portuguese-inspired Low FODMAP Peri Peri Chicken flavored with lemon, paprika, and cayenne pepper!
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- ¼ cup ground paprika
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1-inch piece ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- In a large bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, paprika, cayenne, ginger, and salt. Add chicken and stir to coat. Marinate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Grill chicken until done, flipping once halfway through. Serve.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Afro-Portuguese