Spiced without being overly spicy, this Low FODMAP Moroccan Chicken is a delicious alternative to plain, grilled chicken!
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tsp. ground paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 (20 oz.) pkg. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken. Transfer mixture to a gallon ziptop bag. Add chicken. Seal and mix to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour but ideally 8 hours.
- When ready to eat, preheat grill (or broiler) on high. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any leftover marinade. Grill chicken 2-3 minutes per side or until done. Serve warm.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Moroccan
Keywords: low FODMAP, chicken, marinade