Tender-crisp and colorful, these roasted Low FODMAP Maple Dijon Carrots look elegant, but are easy enough for a weeknight side! And, they’re delish!!
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, mustards and olive oil. Divide and toss carrots with half of the maple Dijon mixture. Set the other half aside.
- Roast carrots for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and fork-tender.
- Toss cooked carrots with remaining maple Dijon mixture and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American