Filled with fresh citrusy flavor, these Low FODMAP Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins are a scrumptious way to enjoy a sweet treat!
- 1 ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour (in the blue bag)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup extra light tasting olive oil (or canola oil)
- ½ cup low FODMAP milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup lemon juice + 2 teaspoons lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, milk, eggs, lemon juice, and zest until well mixed. Add dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low FODMAP muffin, low FODMAP baking, gluten-free