Filled with fresh citrusy flavor, these Low FODMAP Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins are a scrumptious way to enjoy a sweet treat!
- 1 ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup low FODMAP milk
- 3 large eggs
- ⅔ cup extra light tasting olive oil (or other oil)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, poppy seeds and zest. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, milk, eggs and olive oil. Add dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American