Whole30-compliant Low FODMAP Lemon Cod Sheet Pan Meal is filled with roasted Mediterranean veggies and fresh lemon.
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup diced summer squash
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives
- 3 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, divided
- 2 lb. cod fillets
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with optional aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together diced zucchini, summer squash, bell pepper, olives, 2 Tbsp. olive oil and half of the lemon zest. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil, remaining lemon zest and lemon juice. Set aside
- Place cod on the baking tray. Pour half lemon-olive oil mixture over fish. Flip and repeat with remaining liquid. Add vegetables to the tray, spreading evenly into one layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish is done and flakes easily with a fork. Serve.
Zucchini: A low FODMAP serving is a ⅓ cup or 65 grams.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: sheet pan meal, fish, low FODMAP recipe