Crisp and delicious, these baked Low FODMAP Garlic Fries use garlic-infused olive oil for a subtle garlic flavor.
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Peel and cut russet potatoes into ¼-inch matchsticks. Toss with olive oil. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even, single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and crispy. Season with salt.
- Serve warm topped with chives.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American