Hot pink (FODMAP-friendly) smoothie bowl? Yes, please! Pretend you’re on a tropical getaway with this colorful Low FODMAP Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl.
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit cubes
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 2 Tbsp. plain or vanilla-flavored low FODMAP protein powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- ½ kiwi, peeled and sliced or diced
- Place frozen dragonfruit, frozen pineapple, protein powder, and almond milk into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with optional shredded coconut and kiwi. Serve cold.
Dragon Fruit: FODMAPs not detected by Monash University. The suggested serving is 1 medium or 330 grams.
Pineapple: A low FODMAP serving is 1 cup (chopped) or 140 grams.
Kiwi: A low FODMAP serving is 2 small (peeled) or 150 grams.
- Category: Smoothie Bowl
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low FODMAP, low FODMAP smoothie, smoothie bowl, pitaya