A light lemony herb vinaigrette makes this 8-ingredient Low FODMAP Dilly Potato Salad a tasty summer side dish!
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- ¼ cup snipped chives
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice + 1 teaspoon lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add red potatoes and cook until fork-tender; about 15 minutes. Drain, cool until able to handle, and cut into quarters.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chives, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, vinegar, and sugar.
- Add dressing to potatoes. Stir until everything is mixed and coated with dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve slightly warm. Or, chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, and serve cold.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: summer, spring, lemon, vegan