Delicious and decadent, this Low FODMAP Coconut Chia Pudding with Cantaloupe and Blueberries is a yummy, plant-based breakfast or dessert.
- ⅓ cup (80 grams) canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. (24 grams) chia seeds
- 1 tsp. (8 grams) maple syrup, optional
- ¼ cup (45 grams) diced cantaloupe
- 10 (20 grams) blueberries
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until a gel-like mixture has formed, about 2 hours. Optional, stir the mixture after about an hour in the fridge to help redistribute the chia seeds as they tend to settle to the bottom.
- When ready to serve, top with diced cantaloupe, blueberries, and optional mint leaves. Serve chilled.
Canned Coconut Milk: A low FODMAP serving is a ⅓ cup or 80 grams.
Chia Seeds: A low FODMAP serving is 2 Tbsp. or 24 grams.
Cantaloupe: A low FODMAP serving is ½ cup or 90 grams.
Blueberries: A low FODMAP serving is a ¼ cup heaped or 40 grams.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan, plant-based, brunch,